Nov 01 2009
Do You Want to Learn How To Be A Better Educator or Learn to Create Information Products?
If so, please come to the Web Sellers’ Circle’s FREE Master Mind Round Table Teleseminar on Tuesday – 5:00 PM Pacific – 8:00 Eastern
Here’s the scoop:
The Web Sellers’ Circle is proud to host the new “Presenter Series.” Online education is a growing field. It is a new way to reach students, clients and promote your business. New technology makes it easy and inexpensive to reach more people. Webinars and Podcasts are becoming a common way to communicate and build a community.
However, most educators don’t know where to start, what tools work the best or a host of other details.
This new course will cover a host of topics to help get online presenters off to a good start.
Covered In The Series:
- How to choose topics and guests
- How to define your audience – your purpose and theirs
- How to determine your budget
- How to find the technology works best for your presentations
- How to podcast, including distribution and syndication
- How to do a teleconference, what software works for your needs
- How to present a webinar, what service to use and how to record it
- How to record the broadcast
- How to turn your presentation into a product
To kick the series off The Web Sellers Circle is having an exciting Master Mind Round table conference call with industry experts: Janelle Elms, Marlene Gavens, Phaedra Stockstill, Sheryl Schuff , Cindy Shebley. I’ll be introducing the guests and asking questions.
This is a FREE call and I invite you to join us on the line.
When: November 3, 2009
Time: 5:00 PM Pacific /8:00 PM Eastern
How To Register: http://www.websellerscircle.com/public/331.cfm
This is going to be really exciting! Don’t miss it.
No responses yet